L2 Wings Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community forum of L2WingsReborn LineageII private server.

+3
Daemonic
Fired
zendar
7 posters

tank use bow on oly

zendar
    Captain
    Captain

tank use bow on oly - Page 2 Empty Re: tank use bow on oly

Post by zendar Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:24 pm

as i said you the name you mentioned is not mine so please just stop mention it again -.-

a name cant show if someone is mature or not because
    1st) its just a name
    2nd) its just created in a game
    3rd) you must first meet someone in real life to see if he is mature or not
    inside game someone can act like an immature guy to have fun... (dont tell me only crazy do this thing...)

and for tank that isnormal i will let you have one example more if one archer is hitting a tank 100 with normal and 300 with critical and tank use sword and hits 300 normal and 1000 with critical is ok because arcehr can run...
    but if tank uses bow he hits 500 normal and 1400 critical it isnt ok because archers NEED TO RUN at this point l2 has gone ... i havent played so many chronicles but i have seen that an archer could kill other classes w/o running because there archer had good stats like other classes (if we imagine that the pvp is with armor w/o elements w/o ++ and augment in weapons and rb) but in epilogue archers need to run ... why? because simply i get from sph 1.5k normal hit from tank 500 normal from daggers 2k with skill and etc plus that from longer range arcehrs hit harder .. and at H5 archeres is the MOST useless class... why? Because mages have weaken like fear ... tank have shackle .... daggers have shadow step + evasion .. titans + doombringers have rush impact so all can hit arcehrs and you all just QQ because archers are running when you hit them 1k-2k dmg?????? :O
    simply if you dont like run neither dont use a bow nor simply tell the archer noob cause he runs but just simple stop pvp ....

And if yuo dont understand what im trying to say just stop tell me immature .... i had tried to explain you as much as i could

Plus : Daemonic someone has stolen your name (Shiro) in other server and in coincidense he is in flame clan -.-

Sin
    Sin
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Post by Sin Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Welcome to the l2. . . When Gm will change this will make totally custom... Archers need to run Yea, but try catch HE with dash+counter at cov+15+ 2 zerks o.O Tak hit huh its like a off sometimes... Im watch many movies from off olympiad... And im see when TK ( lowest p.atk ) Hit from bow AW (in +8)300 normal, 1150 crit.... So its no server problem
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:41 pm

too much text to read, to little time to comment with not knowing much.
    people starting to hate eachother because of a game are kids!
    just enjoy it and don't fight , trolling is way more fun.
    tank not being able to kill swordmuse is also unbalanced right?

who cares about it all :')
    we can better hope server is back on soon before we start fighting over a game in the forums like little boys x'D
    Sin
    Sin
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Post by Sin Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm

I don't care. . . but that forum spamm my gmail XD
    zendar
    Captain
    Captain

Post by zendar Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:26 am

archers are easy to catch you need 1 dagger with cov +15 and dash and you are ready xD

oh come on when sin say that i cry and only complain what i should do? -,-
    plus i dont care about a fucking game if i knew i would hurt someone form this game i would stop it right away
    when server is going to be on? xd
    Sharaman
    Sharaman
    Community Owner
    Community Owner

Post by Sharaman Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:10 am