L2 Wings Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community forum of L2WingsReborn LineageII private server.

5 posters

Its time to cry so you can fix it right?

DarkSeed
    DarkSeed
    Elder
    Elder

Its time to cry so you can fix it right? Empty Its time to cry so you can fix it right?

Post by DarkSeed Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Omg come on, if any ppl cry about any skill u fix it but YEAH always KAMAEL AND KAMAEL.

What about dagger weapon? and duals dagger? maybe can you test it? Omg, incorect was hitting me 700 each critical (duals daggers) and with one handed 1,2k 1,3k (sometimes he come as archer and do the fucking same damage as dagger)

I already posted some pictures u_u well for me its impossible one archer using a dagger hitting me by 1,3k and tank 800 - 900.
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Its time to cry so you can fix it right? Empty Re: Its time to cry so you can fix it right?

Post by Fired Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:27 pm

I have read everything and I still cant figure out what is wrong Razz
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Its time to cry so you can fix it right? Empty Re: Its time to cry so you can fix it right?

Post by Daemonic Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:56 pm

he complains that incorect hits same with dagger as with bow.
    Halin
    Halin

Post by Halin Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:11 pm

It's the problem of having +16 items. Passives mean NOTHING unless they give % bonus.
    DarkSeed
    DarkSeed
    Elder
    Elder

Post by DarkSeed Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Omfg I dont mean that.

I mean incorect (with archer main class) using a dagger was hitting me 1,3k here is your problem. And now he is (dagger) using (duals) Omfg I can accept that dmg from back side but front side? No way.

with duals he do 700 - 800 (Not furious soul and true berserker) 2,7k pdef with Counter Critical

with one handed he do 1,2k - 1k

So cool, is nice when any hit you that amazing damage with dagger. Even if they are not a dagger class, they will hit so much Omfg DameDeTi, C4, xMátt, Imferium knows that, We was pvping vs incorect. I hit him 1k-1,2k and i am doombringer with 4,7k patk and he with one dagger do the fucking same damage

The point is, dagger weapons is doing too much damage front side even if u are not a dagger class. First time I see that :S

PD: Fix Lord of Vampire (Its 30 seconds, not 5 minutes lol) "80% regen hp pwnz you"

Good luck

Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:36 pm

lol then make everyone use just 1 weapon type. Like Archer only use bow, tank only 1 handed sword, titan 2-Hand blunt or 2 hand sword, mage only 1handed sword, blunt etc.. You are complaining about nothing wrong. Lol. Incorrect in main class can use Horoic Valor so he has more p.atk and i think his mane class skills are enhanted way more than sub-class, AND sub-class dont have certification's skills. Gf.
    DarkSeed
    DarkSeed
    Elder
    Elder

Post by DarkSeed Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Fired wrote:lol then make everyone use just 1 weapon type. Like Archer only use bow, tank only 1 handed sword, titan 2-Hand blunt or 2 hand sword, mage only 1handed sword, blunt etc.. You are complaining about nothing wrong. Lol. Incorrect in main class can use Horoic Valor so he has more p.atk and i think his mane class skills are enhanted way more than sub-class, AND sub-class dont have certification's skills. Gf.

Are you sure what do you say? Lets test it mate, do the same dont be the "I know all" if u dont tested smth.

I was hitting him with a icarus dagger +0 450 and with ancient +16 full attibute and ofc passive patk 600 - 700 gf and I am doombringer (ancient mastery)

Gf once again
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:52 pm

iguess he has relfect buffs or smth like that..
    DarkSeed
    DarkSeed
    Elder
    Elder

Post by DarkSeed Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Jajajajajajaa do not try to entangle things because he had no reflection buffs gf
    Halin
    Halin

Post by Halin Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Now the dagger is OP??? Weren't they totally useless??? I don't understand, seriously.
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:41 pm

DarkSeed wrote:PD: Fix Lord of Vampire (Its 30 seconds, not 5 minutes lol) "80% regen hp pwnz you"

counter crit is 5 minutes? not 4 hours Wink
    fix that also then please.

---
    @halin,
    dagger class is weak, but apperantly bow+dagger = OP lol
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 pm

i dont see any problem here...
    Halin
    Halin

Post by Halin Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Daemonic wrote:
    DarkSeed wrote:PD: Fix Lord of Vampire (Its 30 seconds, not 5 minutes lol) "80% regen hp pwnz you"

Really????????????? OMFG, that is a mistake. I will fix it tomorrow as soon as I wake up.
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Halin wrote:
    Daemonic wrote:

Really????????????? OMFG, that is a mistake. I will fix it tomorrow as soon as I wake up.

how about counter critical buff then?
    its normally also no 5 hours, thats totally OP Wink
    DarkSeed
    DarkSeed
    Elder
    Elder

Post by DarkSeed Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Halin omfg understand me mate, i'm not meaning about their skills, they land good and doing a perfect damage, the fucking problem is using that dagger and hitting melee ATTACK.

Why counter critical is op? can you see the difference of counter critical and lord of vampire? Easy way, all can make their buffers and enchant those buffs THATS ALL. ¿Whats the problem about that?

Well lord of vampire in the official is 30 seconds, not 5minutes. I see a tank yesterday with that, i was doing a nice criticals and we were pvping like 10min and then he dont die. Maybe he was using "lord of Vampire" 80% Regen HP (Shillen Elders)Imagine my current class (Dommbringer) using Lord of Vampire, would be immortal. And yeah thats so fucking OP Smile
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:19 am

counter critical does not trigger so much...
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 am

well, 30% critical resist.
    and when you receive a hit above a certain amount of dmg, you will crit 2x as hard as normal.

and i believe coutner crit is a 5 minutes buff, not 5 hours Wink
    so why only complain about LoV? fix COutner crit as well then.
    Sin
    Sin
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Post by Sin Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:35 am

On retail song's/dance 2min , but we dont play at retail O.o. . . Sooo CC its op. Cov+15 its too OP for archer's. And resist's +10-20 its funny , when from 800-1k dmg we making 200-300 cheers (ofc from mage).
    BTW why i can aug. epic's :O? if im good remember, only normal jewel's can get it (like a dynasty,vesper etc.)
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:39 am

Sin wrote:On retail song's/dance 2min , but we dont play at retail O.o. . . Sooo CC its op. Cov+15 its too OP for archer's. And resist's +10-20 its funny , when from 800-1k dmg we making 200-300 cheers (ofc from mage).
    BTW why i can aug. epic's :O? if im good remember, only normal jewel's can get it (like a dynasty,vesper etc.)

Because the changes were done and it is posssible since then. Read this topic Razz
    https://l2wings.forumotion.com/t909-boss-jewels-augment
    Sin
    Sin
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Post by Sin Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:40 am

My Fault, but i has ben looooled yeterday in blacksmith Razz
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:15 pm

my epic's are too epi to be augmented (H)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:48 am