L2 Wings Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community forum of L2WingsReborn LineageII private server.

+3
Halin
andrekaldas
DarkSeed
7 posters

My idea about PvP Zone with drops too, and events (Hope all read here and say what u think about it)

DarkSeed
    DarkSeed
    Elder
    Elder

My idea about PvP Zone with drops too, and events (Hope all read here and say what u think about it) Empty My idea about PvP Zone with drops too, and events (Hope all read here and say what u think about it)

Post by DarkSeed Sat May 07, 2011 4:23 am

Well... to add pvp areas dont need to add several drops like crazy

You can add a single pvp zone with amazing drops such as:

Silver Shillen
    Ornaments (low chance)
    These blessed Scrolls
    And top life stones

It's that simple, because there are 3 areas of pvp and nothing are serving for the falling drops. Also if you do in one area, and very big with good quality people will be always in the same place, fighting and farm. So, too would be found more quickly for these bots we could see

I recommend you pvp areas as:

Pagans Temple
    Hot Springs
    Orc Ketra
    Primeval Isle
    Hellbound (there are plenty of good places on that site)
    Imperial Tomb

And many more

Events.

Why not remove town war? Instead of that event, you can change it for a Deathmatch.

There are drops you can add incredible as this:

Deathmatch: To all the losers only earn 1 Gold Einhasad, and the winner who has killed more, wins 2 Gold Einhasad and 2 Codex. (Example)

Capture the Flag: How boring is this event. We should put it more interesting!

Instead of 1 Gold Einhasad change it to 2 Gold Einhasad.

Among others.

Well this is all my opinion, hope you like it!
    andrekaldas
    Vagabond
    Vagabond

My idea about PvP Zone with drops too, and events (Hope all read here and say what u think about it) Empty Re: My idea about PvP Zone with drops too, and events (Hope all read here and say what u think about it)

Post by andrekaldas Sat May 07, 2011 7:31 am

pagans and imperial r kickass pvp spots but primeval sucks balls....
    Halin
    Halin

My idea about PvP Zone with drops too, and events (Hope all read here and say what u think about it) Empty Re: My idea about PvP Zone with drops too, and events (Hope all read here and say what u think about it)

Post by Halin Sat May 07, 2011 11:26 am

Why not remove town war? Instead of that event, you can change it for a Deathmatch.

Deathmatch: To all the losers only earn 1 Gold Einhasad, and the winner who has killed more, wins 2 Gold Einhasad and 2 Codex. (Example)

We are having some problems with that event. But the idea of 1 gold for everybody is not good. The point of that event is that only one winner with a lot of prize.

Why don't you like Town War? It's a PvP event.

The other suggestions are OK, but I still thing we don't have enough people to create more PvP zones.

NeYo
    NeYo
    Bandit
    Bandit

Post by NeYo Sat May 07, 2011 12:23 pm

I believe that he doesn't says about adding more PvP zones But remake the ones you have and maybe make them less than 3!I Want To suggest and something else that is very difficult to consider!Why Don't you make the Server Retail like?
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Sat May 07, 2011 1:46 pm

NeYo wrote:I believe that he doesn't says about adding more PvP zones But remake the ones you have and maybe make them less than 3!I Want To suggest and something else that is very difficult to consider!Why Don't you make the Server Retail like?

Why dont you go to www.lineage2.com and play there? L2j will never be retail like, will never be as off servers and will never has everything perfect because developers dont get huge amount of money to look after server as it were their mothers and grandpa`s.
    Lineage2 Wings project is good as it is. The way it was and the way it is now brings players to this server. If it wasnt custom made I wounldnt be playing here.
    Halin
    Halin

Post by Halin Sat May 07, 2011 1:47 pm

NeYo wrote:I believe that he doesn't says about adding more PvP zones But remake the ones you have and maybe make them less than 3!I Want To suggest and something else that is very difficult to consider!Why Don't you make the Server Retail like?

Retail like + full buff + high rates = unbalanced
    ArchangelxD
    Bandit
    Bandit

Post by ArchangelxD Sat May 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Town war is good..but pvp dont count XD so many people dont go for that litle probrem XD
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Sat May 07, 2011 2:16 pm

ArchangelxD wrote:Town war is good..but pvp dont count XD so many people dont go for that litle probrem XD

Well yeah, and I discussed it with Halin one day ago and i think there will be some changes Smile However now this event is not popular at all.
    DarkSeed
    DarkSeed
    Elder
    Elder

Post by DarkSeed Sat May 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Halin wrote:

We are having some problems with that event. But the idea of 1 gold for everybody is not good. The point of that event is that only one winner with a lot of prize.

Why don't you like Town War? It's a PvP event.

The other suggestions are OK, but I still thing we don't have enough people to create more PvP zones.

Well yeah, but was an example tbh I never tried town war I should do it sorry Razz

You dont need to create more PvP Zones. The point is:

Add 1 good and big area
    With these drops (NO ATTRIBUTE STONES) because we already got 1 Zone of attribute and thats good.
    Is that easy. We can see many pvps/farm people/less botting because there is a easy way to find botters.
    And put name as: PvP Zone (Farming and PvP at the same time would be nice) I mean with good drops like I posted and people will stay always there if you put just one of course

Halin
    Halin

Post by Halin Sat May 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Fired wrote:
    ArchangelxD wrote:Town war is good..but pvp dont count XD so many people dont go for that litle probrem XD

Well yeah, and I discussed it with Halin one day ago and i think there will be some changes Smile However now this event is not popular at all.

I activated the PvP count, but it counts only sometimes.
    I think it's because we have the antifeed activated so if you kill the same char all the time you only get 1 pvp. To prevent people to raise their pvp count too much.

We can try without that for a while if you want. But if we catch anybody abusing of that...
    Halin
    Halin

Post by Halin Sat May 07, 2011 4:14 pm

After the next restart the PvP antifeed will be disabled during Town War. Let's see if that was the problem.

Test if your PvP number increases in the Town War event.
    DarkSeed
    DarkSeed
    Elder
    Elder

Post by DarkSeed Sun May 08, 2011 3:58 am

Hellbound Zone, the current one "PvP 3" is big and cool area:

This one picture should be the SPOT.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/shot00012hh.jpg/

And these others:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/shot00008kt.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/shot00009tz.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/shot00010ct.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/shot00011p.jpg/

Btw, I'm not saying about "ADDING MORE PVP ZONES" thats sux if we have LOW people and u will get booored.

I mean delete "Farming1/2" PvP "2;3" rename PvP 3 to PvP Spot and make there more Nemesis, make them too a little nerf on HP and damage. With these drops I said in this post. Wouldnt you like this idea? Good drops without (attribute) because we already got one "Farm Stone" so there should be only 2 zones: Farm Stone And PvP Spot. Thats all what I mean, sounds good. Do it do it man. People will be always there to farm and pvp at the same time.

Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Sun May 08, 2011 8:33 am

DarkSeed wrote:Hellbound Zone, the current one "PvP 3" is big and cool area:

This one picture should be the SPOT.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/shot00012hh.jpg/

And these others:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/shot00008kt.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/shot00009tz.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/shot00010ct.jpg/

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/shot00011p.jpg/

Btw, I'm not saying about "ADDING MORE PVP ZONES" thats sux if we have LOW people and u will get booored.

I mean delete "Farming1/2" PvP "2;3" rename PvP 3 to PvP Spot and make there more Nemesis, make them too a little nerf on HP and damage. With these drops I said in this post. Wouldnt you like this idea? Good drops without (attribute) because we already got one "Farm Stone" so there should be only 2 zones: Farm Stone And PvP Spot. Thats all what I mean, sounds good. Do it do it man. People will be always there to farm and pvp at the same time.

IMO there is much more impoertant things than adding some new areas to farm. Or just make all mobs to drop SS not only in farm places.
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Mon May 09, 2011 8:50 am

why change pvp spots ...
    there are 3 spots, good distance from eachother,
    there are mobs to farm on which drop some good items (kinda).

only reason people don't go there, is because it'smore fun pvping in farm areas
    if you would change the name from the zones to:
    -farm and pvp zone 1 spot 1&2
    -farm and pvp zone 2 spot 1&2&3

it would be more attractive for players to visit that place.
    it would be more attractive if the blessed scrolls and top grade-lifestones would only be dropped by the nemesis' monsters, instead of those skullchokes also, they are easy to kill anyway and thus people will prefer skullchoke over nemesis for blessed scrolls and lifestones.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:45 am