L2 Wings Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community forum of L2WingsReborn LineageII private server.

+2
DarkSeed
zendar
6 posters

Rush skill of kamael dont have cooldown?

zendar
    Captain
    Captain

Rush skill of kamael dont have cooldown? Empty Rush skill of kamael dont have cooldown?

Post by zendar Fri May 06, 2011 7:30 pm

this skill needs fix
    i have an arhcer and i cant go away of kamaels cause of this skill because it doesnt have cooldown
    you must fix it
    DarkSeed
    DarkSeed
    Elder
    Elder

Rush skill of kamael dont have cooldown? Empty Re: Rush skill of kamael dont have cooldown?

Post by DarkSeed Fri May 06, 2011 11:40 pm

zendar wrote:this skill needs fix
    i have an arhcer and i cant go away of kamaels cause of this skill because it doesnt have cooldown
    you must fix it

Hahahaha lawwwwwwl! Rush normal (skill lvl 20+) from kamaels doenst have RE-USE same as rush impact (doombringer skill). They are a pain against archers man they are like in RETAIL SERVER. First time i say a post about that xD
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Rush skill of kamael dont have cooldown? Empty Re: Rush skill of kamael dont have cooldown?

Post by Fired Sat May 07, 2011 1:50 pm

DarkSeed wrote:
    zendar wrote:this skill needs fix
    you must fix it

Hahahaha lawwwwwwl! Rush normal (skill lvl 20+) from kamaels doenst have RE-USE same as rush impact (doombringer skill). They are a pain against archers man they are like in RETAIL SERVER. First time i say a post about that xD

High Five - Dwarfs with Rush skill.
    Dunno what people will do then. Start crying that it is bugged char with mixed skills or read fuking l2 h5 updates list.

In your case you should use zaken and other resist bufs to stun attacks if that isnt the case just get better gear.
    Halin
    Halin

Post by Halin Sat May 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Warsmith, Duelist and Titan get Rush on H5.
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Sat May 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Halin wrote:Warsmith, Duelist and Titan get Rush on H5.

lmao Duelist and Titan. IMO the better idea were to give Rush to tanks, not damn duelist or Titan with uber p atk and other skills... Surprised
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Mon May 09, 2011 8:55 am

i agree that Rush Impact, lv 76+ skill (not the lv 20+ skill like darkseed thinks), should have a reuse time, maybe 1-2 seconds.

since that skill is most OP'ing if you look at it in the way that:
    -it deals dmg, AoE
    -it can stun, AoE

so it does 2 things offensive at a cost of zero penalties.
    with penalties i mean reuse time or mp use.
    yes it has mp-cost, but with mp-pots that fact can be scratched.

a skill is OP if the positive side of the skill has little or no penalties for using it.
    like skills as Henna, have use reuse but is also uber strong.

so i vote yes for adding a lil bit of reuse time on that skill,
    even tho i love playing doombringer (not like i made one yet).
    Piggy
    Piggy
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Piggy Mon May 09, 2011 9:13 am

Hrm but Daemonic's arguement can also be applied to several other classes. An example would be bishops with there spamming of heals. Because of MP pots there is no negative side effect of mashing down major group heal.
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Mon May 09, 2011 9:17 am

i know it can be applied to a lot of skills.
    but keeping in mind the power of the effects, cast time, reuse time, etc.
    heal from mages are not instant reuse, have also no instant cast effect.
    their cast/reuse time is depended on their cast total speed.
    for rush impact the atk spd has no effect on it's cast time (Which is instant) and reuse time (which is also instant).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:54 pm