L2 Wings Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community forum of L2WingsReborn LineageII private server.

+3
Fired
Daemonic
XSprekkenX
7 posters

What we need to make the server better / Gain more players

XSprekkenX
    XSprekkenX
    Vagabond
    Vagabond

What we need to make the server better / Gain more players Empty What we need to make the server better / Gain more players

Post by XSprekkenX Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:53 pm

I made this new topic so that everyone could come up with ideas how to gain more players & make this server better Smile

i know its already 2-3 topics like this out there, but its all messed up with other people talking about shit nobody cares about.. so lets stick to the topic here Smile
    ok i start..

• Should we upgrade the server to a new chornical?

• Should we be able to buy pvp weps from gm shop without "fame" shit?

• Ter war, should it be posseble for 1 clan to gain all wards? or max it to 3 or something like shakur suggested?

• automatic vote reward for the voting player only, not "everyone online reward"?

• should it be more diffecult to earn nobless?

• if upgrade upgrade to freya, should max attribute be lvl 4 or 7? should it be 3 elements each armor part, or is 1 better?

• Should blue eva be trade'able? if not, make the mobs easier?

• should lifestones be harder to gain?

• Should Armor Blessed enchant be 90% chance?
      if not, harder to gain?

• remove quick healing pot?

Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

What we need to make the server better / Gain more players Empty Re: What we need to make the server better / Gain more players

Post by Daemonic Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:38 pm

i would like the see the server being H5, just coz i still never had a chance to try out the new SwS and BD skills! D:

gaining pvp items with fame is great! not easy so more fun.
    BUT! i already suggested this idea before:
    change in olympiad instead of:
    1 fame = 20 token
    to
    10 fame = 1 token
    this way fame will be wayyyy more fun to obtain and you don't have to sit like a rock near a fort.
    more players on olympiad that way and if olympiad gets more popular, people will like the server more and stay or recommand it.
    (all love oly ofcourse)

i dont really mind territory wars,
    i find it balanced with max 3 wards to prevents OPness.

i neither care for the auto rewards, well, individual rewards.
    it's only annoying the rewards are given during rr's or well, i haven't seen a vote reward for a long time to be honest ..
    maybe individual reward is still better xD
    (+1 for change of mind during typing)

it's good to obtain noblesse easy, more people will be able to start olympiad that.
    but i like to do questing and aslong the lunargents and hellfire oil are easy to obtain i don't mind doing the quest :D
    killing barakiel like old times <3 yay

or just no attribute system, would be most balanced i guess, and saves a lot of work and doesn't overpower normal attacks :3

blue eva should stay non-tradeable.
    you only actually have to farm 100 for untrable body part, since the rest of the masterworks do are tradeable anyway Wink
    just make a farmer or so.

lifestones are fine as how it is, it's hard enough to get the augment you want already xD (well for me it is, some people get it within first 5 tries)

blessed armor enchant 90% hmm nah, 100% is fine, i hate enchanting xD and i fail at it, tho it would make it harder for full +16.

and i hate quickhealing pots, infinite healing with no reuse lol.
    just put reuse of 1 minute and it's fine Wink
    XSprekkenX
    XSprekkenX
    Vagabond
    Vagabond

What we need to make the server better / Gain more players Empty Re: What we need to make the server better / Gain more players

Post by XSprekkenX Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:05 pm

thats great Smile but please, come with some new ideas! is it anything u miss, or dont like?
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:34 pm

ohh you meant it that way..
    i only gave my opinions about your idea's xD
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 am

I actually miss the old good C4.
    XSprekkenX
    XSprekkenX
    Vagabond
    Vagabond

Post by XSprekkenX Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 pm

c4 was awesome Smile interlude even better, its not any fun anymore tho.. Sad i tried an interlude server couple of months ago Razz the graffics are terrible .. skills even worse Razz i will forever miss interlude, but with all these new things in freya, hellbound etc.. it just looks lame :3
    Sin
    Sin
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Post by Sin Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:36 am

At wings still 5-20 online? xF
    XSprekkenX
    XSprekkenX
    Vagabond
    Vagabond

Post by XSprekkenX Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 pm

it was 50 online last night Smile i think its growing! just keep on voting guys
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:24 pm

in the evening there are more people online then in the afternoon,
    easy to be explained coz of work and possible studies Wink
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Daemonic wrote:in the evening there are more people online then in the afternoon,
    easy to be explained coz of work and possible studies Wink

You just forget to mention all the children who goes to school xD
    Sin
    Sin
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Post by Sin Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Its sad but true... troll at ervers +50%
    XSprekkenX
    XSprekkenX
    Vagabond
    Vagabond

Post by XSprekkenX Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:16 pm

changing subject.. i still think its to hard to farm for eva and bloody Razz my sph with 16+ armor, wep, and jewlerys.. passive & active m atk augment.. lvl 4 attribute.. certifications done .. almost all clan skills.. most skills enchanted 10+. still cant solo 1 mob Razz thats bull
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:37 pm

XSprekkenX wrote:changing subject.. i still think its to hard to farm for eva and bloody Razz my sph with 16+ armor, wep, and jewlerys.. passive & active m atk augment.. lvl 4 attribute.. certifications done .. almost all clan skills.. most skills enchanted 10+. still cant solo 1 mob Razz thats bull

I have never farmed it with mage xD
    XSprekkenX
    XSprekkenX
    Vagabond
    Vagabond

Post by XSprekkenX Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:15 pm

u shouldnt .. its terrible -.-
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:24 am

XSprekkenX wrote:u shouldnt .. its terrible -.-

well i did try and I did fail and I did it rly its not so bad but it sucks xD
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:17 am

make a fighter, problem solved...
    for example, use subclass xD
    XSprekkenX
    XSprekkenX
    Vagabond
    Vagabond

Post by XSprekkenX Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

i'm gonna make a duelist or dagger Smile havent decided yeeet ^^

changeing subject again:) i spoke very shortly with sharaman about the server updating to freya or h5, he said he wouldnt upgrade this one, but rather make a new one.. i'm not sure if he ment a total new server, or just another selection in the server selection part when u logg in. anyways, if u see this post sharaman/halin, or anyone else, can you please give us some more information?

Jason

Post by Jason Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:51 am

I start playing here,cuz i love GraciaFinal/Epilogue Chronic's like a much players and i hate Freya/h5 + here good system (i mean few location's for pvp/farm,not like on other server's where 100500 location's for pvp and 200500 location's for farm,fast exp,easy way to take noblesse and etc).Just need to explain vote all players ,who playing here,cuz everyday here min. online 10-20 ppl's (sometimes even 30-50) = it's min. 10-20 votes everyday (sometimes 30-50,wow),but now we get only 5-6 votes for a day...it's rly bad. pale

Ps.Sorry for my ingrish
    XSprekkenX
    XSprekkenX
    Vagabond
    Vagabond

Post by XSprekkenX Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:17 am

first of all, its called "english"

secondly, i agree with you.. the server is awesome (: i like the system, and how everything works Smile still.. its always something that can be improved Very Happy
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:19 pm

XSprekkenX wrote:first of all, its called "english"

secondly, i agree with you.. the server is awesome (: i like the system, and how everything works Smile still.. its always something that can be improved Very Happy

Well since Interlude NcSoft doesnt improved anything in L2 at all Laughing
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Fired wrote:
    XSprekkenX wrote:first of all, its called "english"

Well since Interlude NcSoft doesnt improved anything in L2 at all Laughing

NcSoft improves unbalanced gameplay :')
    DarkSeed
    DarkSeed
    Elder
    Elder

Post by DarkSeed Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 pm

What we need to make the server better? Maybe these GMS can be active every day and log in game? This server is so fucking dead....

And cant answer our posts, omfg dont make ppl dissapointed please. :S
    Sharaman
    Sharaman
    Community Owner
    Community Owner

Post by Sharaman Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Hi guys. Tomorrow I have more free time and earlier. Read all the post pending and will gather the ideas I have read above.

Sorry I could not answer, or be much.
    I'm working hard right now and I run out of time in the day to devote to the server.

Tomorrow we begin to see those good ideas that you are having to lift the server.

Greetings to all and thank you.
    Sin
    Sin
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Post by Sin Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:28 am

GM Alive :O !!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:17 am