L2 Wings Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community forum of L2WingsReborn LineageII private server.

4 posters

why that has happened only to me?:S

zendar
    Captain
    Captain

why that has happened only to me?:S Empty why that has happened only to me?:S

Post by zendar Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:20 pm

when the sieges was beginned to start at 21:00 at me it said it will start in 2 hours
    a friend pm'ed me and told me he was capturing his castle so i thought i was wrong i gone to mine too but there were no guardians and i couldn go in i logged of and waittedtimeto 23:00 so i see if my (strange) siege was going to begin and i so that siege was already running when i gone into the castle it appeared in my screen that in 9 seconds siege was ending and it was true :/

now i have lost my time with this and im very confused :S
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

why that has happened only to me?:S Empty Re: why that has happened only to me?:S

Post by Fired Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:02 pm

i'm more confused than you because your message is very confusing xD
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

why that has happened only to me?:S Empty Re: why that has happened only to me?:S

Post by Daemonic Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:27 pm

well, to put it simply (makes #1 attempt):
    he was waiting for siege, it should start in 2 hours, so he logged out and waited, but when he logged back in, siege was ending in 9 seconds.
    --
    something like that
    zendar
    Captain
    Captain

Post by zendar Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:36 am

i will explain it again and hope that you understad me
    So yesterday 21:00 the sieges were going to begin, but to me it said that mine was going to begin at 23:00 so i would wait to go 23:00 , but sudenly a friend pm'ed me 30 min after (21:30) and said me he was finishing with his castle , so i thought i make a mistake because i thought the siege was going to start at 23:00 . So i gone to my siege , but i didn't see any guard or i couldn't go into so i logged off and logged in at 22:55 and when i reached my destination to the castle it was exactly before it sould start , suddenly a message appeared in my screen : Siege expires in 9 second but it supposed that my siege was going to startand not to end. I hopethis time i made it more clear
    Fired
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Well I was thinking that sieges starts all 22h as I remember so I was thinking that it would last as in retail, so 2hours but iwas wrong xD It finished after a hour or 1,5h xD
    Halin
    Halin

Post by Halin Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:28 pm

When castles siege start it says the siege will END in 2 hours. Maybe it was that.
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:49 am

he just failed at joining in :3
    well if you say you lost your time over it , get something else to do in like um ... real life? :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am