L2 Wings Reborn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community forum of L2WingsReborn LineageII private server.

4 posters

switch skill dagger does not land !!

wonderwoman
    wonderwoman
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

switch skill dagger does not land !! Empty switch skill dagger does not land !!

Post by wonderwoman Sun May 29, 2011 1:13 pm

well hallin if u can check this i played some duels with toxic (elf dagger )and she did to me 9 switches and only 1 landed :S....plz do smth coz dagger cant pvp w/o trick !! ty Very Happy
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

switch skill dagger does not land !! Empty Re: switch skill dagger does not land !!

Post by Daemonic Sun May 29, 2011 5:56 pm

you talk about switch all the time, and in the end u say switch?
    those are 2 different skills.

switch is only to change attack target for monsters (doesn't change target in pvp),
    and trick cancels enemy target i believe, but yea, it has a low land rate.

but still higher then all of my skills (bladedances/symphonies)
    wonderwoman
    wonderwoman
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

switch skill dagger does not land !! Empty Re: switch skill dagger does not land !!

Post by wonderwoman Sun May 29, 2011 9:30 pm

u started crying again??Sad
    wonderwoman
    wonderwoman
    Mercenary
    Mercenary

Post by wonderwoman Sun May 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Throws the enemy into confusion and thereby causes them to change the target of their attack. The target state is removed. Requires a dagger.......are u sure??Very Happy
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Sun May 29, 2011 10:05 pm

if you read everything, you could've seen i agreed with you that it has a low land rate =w=
    and 1/9 landed is pretty good if you ask me, since it's a quite fast casting skill with little reuse time.
    and im not crying, i guess you are if you make a topic about a skill with 1/9 land rate.
    Toxic
    Bandit
    Bandit

Post by Toxic Sun May 29, 2011 10:06 pm

also bluff even +15 never land on mages (almost never) I know they got epics like anthars zaken tezza but i got em too. Without bluff how could i deal some serious dmg . I can deal dmg only from behind so i cant play 1v1 with a mage a have a single chance to win if my bluff works like now. I think on mages needs to become more effective they are like tanks. At least give a chance to bit a mage they got fear,doom give me a "weapon" to face'em as I have to....
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Sun May 29, 2011 10:09 pm

i think the reason they don't get stunned is because most people use the buff "shock resist" and then made +15, providing a 50% shock resist bonus (instead of w/e it normally gives, 20% it gives normally i believe).
    and since bluff is a stun-type skill, having high shock resist makes it land little.
    Toxic
    Bandit
    Bandit

Post by Toxic Sun May 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Daemonic wrote:i think the reason they don't get stunned is because most people use the buff "shock resist" and then made +15, providing a 50% shock resist bonus (instead of w/e it normally gives, 20% it gives normally i believe).
    and since bluff is a stun-type skill, having high shock resist makes it land little.
    Lets me tell you I played like 8-9 games in oly (no resist shock like your theory) and you know........ scratch
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Sun May 29, 2011 10:29 pm

true, but in oly you also have no buffs to increase the land-rate of debuffing skills Wink
    also, high CON of players resist it
    Toxic
    Bandit
    Bandit

Post by Toxic Sun May 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Daemonic wrote:true, but in oly you also have no buffs to increase the land-rate of debuffing skills Wink
    also, high CON of players resist it

First of all I think there is no buff that can increase you stun/shock land rate also I mantion only on mage class , I dont think so they have that have CON to restist on my bluff on every game in oly.... (8-9) Games as I said before was with mages.
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Sun May 29, 2011 10:39 pm

hmm well, yea, mages don't change con inside olympiad, comparing to outside.
    but atleast it CAN land in oly, my sword symphonies and bladedances never landed in a oly match, and only 1-2 times in pvp (only symphonies ever landed in pvp, bladedances really never).

anyway, i also notice bluff like, never lands, also not in pvp with full buffs.

and it's annoying when skills don't land really well, coz u can't max out your pvp abilities that way.
    i feel the same for my skills which never land, but still play an important role in pvp in making my class (bd + sws) a bit playable in pvp server.
    Toxic
    Bandit
    Bandit

Post by Toxic Sun May 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Daemonic wrote:hmm well, yea, mages don't change con inside olympiad, comparing to outside.
    but atleast it CAN land in oly, my sword symphonies and bladedances never landed in a oly match, and only 1-2 times in pvp (only symphonies ever landed in pvp, bladedances really never).

anyway, i also notice bluff like, never lands, also not in pvp with full buffs.

and it's annoying when skills don't land really well, coz u can't max out your pvp abilities that way.
    i feel the same for my skills which never land, but still play an important role in pvp in making my class (bd + sws) a bit playable in pvp server.
    bd+SwS are enchanters not pvp chars they cant play on a pvp server or even on a server with npc buffer THEY BORNED TO HELP PEAPLE TO KILL OTHER (buffs) A bd for example can may kill some1 with self buffs only but its really rear to see a bd full buffs kill a dagger ... etc pvp class on full buffs to. Its kinda complicated. bounce
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Sun May 29, 2011 11:09 pm

can't play on pvp server?
    i dunno if u ever fought my swordmuse yet Wink

anyway, it's about their skills never landing, not being playable or not.
    if they are support classes, isn't it logical that their debuff skills SHOULD land? ...
    Toxic
    Bandit
    Bandit

Post by Toxic Mon May 30, 2011 2:32 am

anyway.... Still no Gm post here so . . . . Sleep
    Halin
    Halin

Post by Halin Mon May 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Toxic wrote:also bluff even +15 never land on mages (almost never) I know they got epics like anthars zaken tezza but i got em too. Without bluff how could i deal some serious dmg . I can deal dmg only from behind so i cant play 1v1 with a mage a have a single chance to win if my bluff works like now. I think on mages needs to become more effective they are like tanks. At least give a chance to bit a mage they got fear,doom give me a "weapon" to face'em as I have to....

Remember mages can use +CON dyes. Sometimes they have more CON than some warriors that use -CON.

I will check Bluff when I have time.

About switch I think I said to some daggers that the PvP light armor has a lot of chance and I don't see the point of increasing switch. You have to cast it, it has low chance (even if I increase it I won't increase it a lot); and remember that in this chronicle you have auto-target when being hit, so you delete his target, hit him and you are his target again.
    If you still want me to change it I will.

BD debuffs were increased. SwS... I thought their debuffs were OK.
    Daemonic
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic Mon May 30, 2011 3:51 pm

i still never saw poison bladedance land, on +14 chance xD (or 15)
    demonic bladedancer also really never landed ever on reborn.

psycho only lands on 1 person when ur surrounded by 100 (like never)
    and sword, only rarely lands.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:00 am