Community forum of L2WingsReborn LineageII private server.

About resist buffs

DarkSeed
    Elder
    Elder

About resist buffs

Post by DarkSeed on Thu May 05, 2011 12:44 am

Why u guys dont dessactivate them "enchanting with more power" like in Old Wings? Because every ppl can have more than 200 - 250 resists so thats will be useless in PvP because of attribute on weapon

If u do it, every ppl will have 120 - 180 attribute defense (with potions too ofcourse)

But dont dessactivate Protection From Darkness because thats useful for Soulhound in olympiads

You should make it more balanced, with potions is useful but with resists enchanted is worthless.

Thank you

Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Re: About resist buffs

Post by Fired on Thu May 05, 2011 9:06 am

DarkSeed wrote:Why u guys dont dessactivate them "enchanting with more power" like in Old Wings? Because every ppl can have more than 200 - 250 resists so thats will be useless in PvP because of attribute on weapon

If u do it, every ppl will have 120 - 180 attribute defense (with potions too ofcourse)

But dont dessactivate Protection From Darkness because thats useful for Soulhound in olympiads

You should make it more balanced, with potions is useful but with resists enchanted is worthless.

Thank you

In my opinion its good idea, however i'm confused about Mystic Muse's. Normally they hit 200-500 my tank, but rofl when it comes to magic critical its 3k! How's that possible? Storm Screamer dont hit me like that. This need a test. I will post results.
    Halin

Post by Halin on Thu May 05, 2011 10:47 am

DarkSeed wrote:Why u guys dont dessactivate them "enchanting with more power" like in Old Wings? Because every ppl can have more than 200 - 250 resists so thats will be useless in PvP because of attribute on weapon

Thank you

We can... lower the enchant from 4 each enchant to 2. Would you like that?

Even with so many atribute defense I see good hits from almost any classes. And all the nukers can delete the resist with their surrender.

NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

Click on the image to see our facebook
    King

Post by Daemonic on Mon May 09, 2011 9:04 am

DarkSeed wrote:

soo, all but soulhound?
    if you really want all to be changed, you should not let yourself out.
    Piggy
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Piggy on Mon May 09, 2011 9:06 am

Daemonic wrote:
    DarkSeed wrote:

soo, all but soulhound?
    if you really want all to be changed, you should not let yourself out.

Agree with Daem on this one. Thats like me saying "Nerf everyones main skills except prominence because thats good for me". Seriously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content