Community forum of L2WingsReborn LineageII private server.

IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

Sharaman
    Community Owner
    Community Owner

IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

Post by Sharaman on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:16 am

Enghish

(I hope you understand the following. Remember that my English is not very good.)

Hello L2Wings players.
    Then give some news about the community L2Wings.
    As we have all seen over recent months. The community has greatly reduced the number of active players. Therefore, we thought of closing the current community.
    The reason?
    Today. Our server "Freya", you can not finish as expected. There are many flaws and bugs that we currently have and that we can not solve. In reality version "Freya" from "Lineage 2." Currently not stop working correctly.
    We encounter many problems. We believe that time is not worth this anymore. As much as we try to resolve imbalances, skills and more. Version "Freya." It will not get the time to our idea of ​​a balanced and stable community.

In the past 26 days, part of the members of staff. Working on a version of "Grace Epilogue." For us one of the most stable and balanced of all we tested.

As I comment, it takes 26 days working on a new project of Lineage II. Currently there is not much to be done.
    There are many hours spent every day and we're being very good and very balanced. Is quite stable and fun.
    I should have written this post some days ago. Clearly I have not had to, so I delayed.

Within a few days, and for those who still are with us. Give information on this new server "Grace Epilogue" we are currently working.
    As well say any date, conditions have been donated to the "Wings" and want to continue with us and other information right now I'm not going to give.

With great sorrow. "L2Wings" shut down. The exact date not known. If we know that will usher in a new service and a new project. This time in "Grace Epilogue" and other guidance.

I want to apologize for not having attended the last month the server. I regret to report that there are only two components of the staff that you know.
    Soon as it is all planned. I'll post and speak with anyone who wants to. Will clarify questions, receive complaints and would appreciate any help.
    So far and with great sorrow.
    Regards.

Español

Hola jugadores de L2Wings.
    A continuación daré algunas noticias acerca de la comunidad L2Wings.
    Como todos hemos visto a lo largo de los últimos meses. La comunidad ha reducido mucho el número de jugadores activos. Tanto, que hemos pensado en cerrar la comunidad actual.
    El porqué?
    Actualmente. Nuestro Servidor "Freya", no es posible terminarlo como estaba previsto. Son muchos los fallos y los bug que tenemos actualmente y que no podremos solucionar. En realidad la versión "Freya" de "Lineage 2". Actualmente no termina de funcionar bien.
    Le encontramos demasiados problemas. Consideramos que de momento no vale la pena seguir con esto. Por mucho que intentemos solucionar desbalances, skills y más. La versión "Freya". No va a llegar de momento a nuestra idea de una comunidad balanceada y estable.

En los últimos 26 días, parte de los componentes del staff. Trabajan en una versión de "Gracia Epilogue". Para nosotros una de las más estables y balanceadas de todas las que hemos testeado.

Como os comento, llevamos 26 días trabajando en un nuevo proyecto de Lineage II. Actualmente no le queda mucho para ser terminado.
    Son muchas las horas dedicadas todos los días y nos está quedando muy bien y muy balanceado. Es bastante estable y divertido.
    Este post debí haberlo escrito hace algunos días. No he tenido claro que poner, por eso me he demorado.

Dentro de unos días, y para aquellos que aun estén con nosotros. Daré información de este nuevo servidor "Gracia Epilogue" que estamos trabajando actualmente.
    Tan bien diré las posibles fecha, condiciones para los han donado en "Wings" y quieran seguir con nosotros y resto de información que ahora mismo no voy a dar.

Con mucha pena. "L2Wings" dejara de funcionar. La fecha exacta no la sabemos. Si sabemos que dará paso a un nuevo servicio y un nuevo proyecto. Esta vez en "Gracia Epilogue" y con otra orientación.

Quiero pedirles disculpas por no haber atendido el servidor este último mes. Lamento comunicar que solo quedamos dos componentes del staff que conocéis.
    Pronto y cuando esté todo previsto. Posteare y hablare con todo el que quiera hacerlo. Aclarare dudas, recibiré quejas y agradeceré cualquier ayuda.
    Hasta el momento y con mucha pena.
    Un cordial saludo.

http://l2wings.forumotion.com/t699-18-04-2011-l2wings-reborn-status-online

Last edited by Sharaman on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New Proyect status: Online!! 18/04/2011)

Stefanos
    Bandit
    Bandit

Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

Post by Stefanos on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:53 am

gg i guess.. u could even tell us about this EVEN BEFORE U BEGAN WORKING ON NEW SERVER
    thanks for making me lose my interest of l2.. I wont play again in any server. Im sick and tired of changing servers, farming for items, do that and do the other..
    i will miss all of u.. have fun :/
    IceDragon

Post by IceDragon on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:56 am

hopefully if you do change the server all our items are still intact... its hard to start from the beginning specially since we have been faithful to l2wings

Stefanos
    Bandit
    Bandit

Post by Stefanos on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:59 am

then i need me +20 armors + sigil and weapon
    my hero from last period. and all items -.-
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:56 am

in all those times of absence, he couldn't even quickly fix heroes ...

Stefanos
    Bandit
    Bandit

Post by Stefanos on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:51 pm

like it does matter anymore.. anyway.. i returned to wings for a reason.. i thought admins here was way better than dragon.. But they are as good as dragon to inform Sad
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:27 pm

i just wonder what good opening a new server will do, over the fact that maintaining this server already failed =/
    DarkSeed
    Elder
    Elder

Post by DarkSeed on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:53 pm

I just hope a new one good than Wings. If they can be more active I will stay.
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 pm

How I'm Pissed:
    1. I played damn oly for heroe I will not get it all my points are lost.
    2. I was the best and i think I am Hell Knight in this server, which means I had all best items i could imagine to get if I want.
    3. I hate to change server as well as others hate, I just want to find stable, fun server with future and no god damn WIPES and NOT LOW RATE.
    4. I have meet some nice people in this server. It would be a shame if we never will play again.
    5. Admins had not said anything weeks ago about this, but I was expecting this to happen.
    6. Why you want to change server name? Leave it the same, just add to it not Freya, but Gracia Epilogue.
    7. Dont fucking ignore this thread and read all our posts, because we who post here are the only ones loyal players who participate in whole server community - support, forum, playing in server.
    8. I would love to play with you guys in new server, so who is with me?
    9. And yes i'm not pissed with 8 and 9 section. Very Happy Very Happy
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:50 pm

i will continue playing on the server which will be recreated, obvious.

Stefanos
    Bandit
    Bandit

Post by Stefanos on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:01 pm

i joined other server already Mad...
    With BI Smile
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:37 pm

send error my regards Razz
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:47 am

P.s Can the staff launch new server faster? I want to play. Because in the current server there is nothing left to do.
    Halin

Post by Halin on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:59 am

I haven't written in this forum for a long time. Sorry.

I will try to answer your questions as far as I know. One of the motives that caused both Shakur and I to think of ending the l2wings project was the left of Elessar. He has most of the files of this server and he said he didn't want to continue with this project.

Then, community had started to be smaller and smaller all the time and we couldn't fix some of the things without Elessar and most of them even with him couldn't be fixed. As Shakur said in his post Freya version of l2j team is full of bugs.

Changing the name... I don't really mind keeping this one. I like it. But the team is not going to be the same without Elessar.

And we are really going to make it different from this server. Things are going to be more balanced and a little bit harder to get. Skills work much better in epilogue version, with normal debuff landing rates.

I loved the time we spent together, first as a player, then as a helper and finally as a GM. I hope you enjoyed it too and I would like to see your faces in the new server when it finally opens. I promise it will be better Wink

Halin, Haplo, Pumpkin, Shortie

No he escrito en este foro en un tiempo. Lo siento.

Trataré de contestar las preguntas que habéis ido haciendo. Uno de los motivos que nos han hecho a Shakur y a mí pensar en finalizar el proyecto de l2wings ha sido la marcha de Elessar. Él tiene la mayoría de los archivos de este servidor y dijo que no quería continuar con el proyecto.

Además, la comunidad empezó a menguar y no podíamos arreglar algunos de los bugs sin Elessar y muchos de ellos ni siquiera con él. Como dijo Shakur en su post la versión de Freya del equipo de l2j está llena de bugs.

Cambiar el nombre... no me importaría mantener este. Me gusta. Pero el equipo no va a ser lo mismo sin Elessar.

Y queremos hacer el nuevo proyecto un poco diferente de este servidor. Las cosas van a estar más balanceadas y los objetos serán más difíciles de conseguir. Las skills funcionan muchísimo mejor en Epilogue, con unos porcentajes de entrar de los debuffs normales.

Me ha gustado el tiempo que hemos pasado juntos, primero como jugador, luego como helper y, finalmente, como GM. Espero que vosotros también lo hayáis pasado bien y me gustaría ver vuestras caras en el nuevo servidor cuando por fin abra. Prometo que será mejor Wink

Halin, Haplo, Pumpkin, Shortie

Last edited by Haplo on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

Click on the image to see our facebook

Post by FairyQueen on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:16 am

Crying or Very sad sad Sad i had so many memory here Sad
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:37 am

FairyQueen wrote: Crying or Very sad sad Sad i had so many memory here Sad

You can always make new ones Razz Wink
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:35 am

FairyQueen wrote: Crying or Very sad sad Sad i had so many memory here Sad

i had more =/
    FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:56 am

You can everytime good or bad memory Smile but sometimes u cant forget for u special moments

P.s : btw how are u Stynx
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:04 pm

obviously bored , with no more L2 because the fun is off ..
    but instead i returned doing sports again (parkour/freerunning),
    and currently practicing my wallflips (i posted a youtube link in another tread in general).

so, more real life, less pixel life.
    Halin

Post by Halin on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Translated into spanish my post.

NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

Duke

Post by Fired on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:04 pm

So if it is not a secret when the new server will be on?
    Halin

Post by Halin on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Fired wrote:So if it is not a secret when the new server will be on?

No idea. Shakur's going to be the admin. I will tell you as soon as I know.

King

Post by Daemonic on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:13 pm

haplo, check out my flip vid (in other tread) and say what you think of it <3
    i got better then what shows there, well, i practiced on a straigth wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l2Gz1pW53E

that vid

immortal4o

Post by immortal4o on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:58 pm

It was nice playing with you ppl Smile i had some nice pvp's in that server but i think no one from ppl in forum were in them Very Happy Maybe we will play again in the future on c30 :O Razz

Gl with the new server Smile Gl Haplo(friendliest GM ever tongue ) with the new server and in life Smile

Stynx = ninja Suspect Wink tongue
    Halin

Post by Halin on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:53 am

Daemonic wrote:haplo, check out my flip vid (in other tread) and say what you think of it <3
    i got better then what shows there, well, i practiced on a straigth wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l2Gz1pW53E

that vid

Is that you? Nice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:08 am